Partner Steven Murdock, along with our friends at the Illinois Chamber of Commerce and Dr. Babak Lami, will be discussing the AMA Impairment Ratings used in determining Permanent Partial Disability. Topics include:
- What is the law in Illinois?
- Impairment vs. Disability?
- How is the law applied?
- When should an Impairment Rating be obtained?
- Possible “Rules” for use of AMA Ratings?
- Examples from the IWCC.
- What should we expect from this new law?
- Use of the AMA Guide and definitions.
- When are Impairment Ratings performed?
- General concepts and Case Studies – And More
Thursday, April 17, 2014 7:30 am – 9:30 am Western DuPage Training Center, 306 Main St., West Chicago, IL 60185
To register or for more information call Pam Holleman, HR Specialist/Event & Publication Sales at (855) 239-6150 or email@example.com
Continental breakfast will be served at 7:30 am – time for networking
Price includes breakfast, credits, and all materials for course
Early Bird – (For Everybody) – Sign up before April 10 – $35
Member Price – (For members of Illinois Chamber and local Chamber partners) – $55
Retail Price – $75
This seminar has been pre-approved to offer 1.5 HRCI credits
This seminar has been submitted for approval to offer 1.5 CLE credits
Seminar is approved for 2 Insurance Industry CEU credits (Texas) provided by ExamWorks